Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HARRY POTTER IS EVIL AND I KEEP TO MY WORD AND THE WORD OF GOD.


READ THIS ARTICLE THAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET ABOUT HARRY POTTER. VERY INTERESTING!!

No To Harry Potter

I would like to comment about the Harry Potter mania that is sweeping our country. I have met several Christians and heard of Christian ministries that have taken this evil lightly.

I am a former witch. I sought out any entertainment that would expand my knowledge and skill of the occult. This was back in the days before VCRs and movie rentals. I would revolve my life about any movie or TV special that had anything to do with Satan, the occult, etc. This Harry Potter movie is very dangerous to children. It gives the enemy, Satan, a foothold in their young, impressionable lives and spirits. There is a hunger for the spiritual in all of us — and that should only be satisfied with Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life.

I feel very passionate about this since the Lord has freed me from the clutches of the enemy. My hope is that you would relay to your readers that this is harmful and that we are commanded by the Lord not to participate in these things. Deuteronomy, Chapter 18, is very clear in that the Lord lists all of the abominations one by one. We are not to make our children pass through the fire, or practice witchcraft, or soothsaying or interpret omens or be a sorcerer or conjure up spells, or a medium or spiritualist, or one who calls up the dead. I have only seen trailers for this movie and have seen most of these things in practice.

I beg you to warn the church not to be asleep. We cannot name the name of Christ and numbly submit to the call of the evil one. Even buying the paraphernalia and having this stuff in our homes is wrong. We need to explain to our children that this is evil and we will not compromise. Our hero is Jesus Christ who has taken the keys of hell and death from the enemy.

We are to serve and obey and if that means to say no to that little one begging you to take them to see this movie, then so be it. It is our responsibility as parents to protect our children and not pass them to the fire of the enemy.

Olga Lugan ,Oceanside

No comments: