Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LOST


When I used to flip through the channels in my house I would find myself trying to watch at least 5 minutes of a show called lost. I've heard from so many people that is so good and awesome, out of this world, so on and so forth. So I decided to give it a try, I tried watching it and I got bored to death. Then I Started watching other shows.
Thanks to Carlos, Cristian, and even Kody. I started watching the pilot episode which wasn't that entertaining but very interesting in effects and in the way it was filmed. I actually liked it not like Rebecca said hehehe! After that, an entire new love and care for lost began to develop in my brain. So many different theories come to mind of what might happen next, but the beauty of the show is that the creators are in they're playground. They can create and make up some many different stories, add new characters every season , and try to connect them with each other somehow.
Me and my mom and little brother got hooked on it too, and my mom cannot understand well English but she is hooked she watches it even without me. To close I would say keep watching and there is going to be a lost party at my house when the 4th season stars.

Prepare to be amazed of how my house is going to look for the party.
Keep watching LOST and Enjoy

1 comment:

LiZ the MiZ said...

Yay your a losty!!! I'm so there for the premiere party and if you don't know they put on a free episode every week on abc.com of the 3rd season