Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Naked Pastor Launch Party!



Hello Readers writing live from the FRC headquarters to update my blog about My Naked Pastor Launch Party. This party is going to be off the chain amazing people you have to go if you are invited. Sadly my brother and I did not have the time to make a video for the contest, no time I know a lot of you guys ask me when is our video coming and stuff but sorry guys no video. Although we had a great idea and it was going to be the winner, but we decided that A.J. should win this time (Just Teasing). Make sure to check out the children's ministry Videos for this 5 weeks they are going to be awesome the kids that where chosen are great both of them Isabella and Gian Marco are great kids that will redefined My naked pastor series forever. Also the pre- teaching video for first Wednesday my brother did it. alright that's it for today folks I'm going on vacation on Friday I will try to keep everyone post on my vacation.
Instead of MyNakedPastor is going to be MyNakedCruise. "Not that Kind of Naked"

No comments: