Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello Peeps !!!

Back here from my command post! People back for 2 days and then I'm gone again, leaving tomorrow to Venezuela to do some work over there. Very excited because i have not been in Caracas for seven years. Also, a little worried about the situation over there with the president and his new bogus rules. But we are going to work for the Lord so I will trust him with everything.
Our church in Caracas is one of the most important churches in Venezuela is known all around, and we are very proud. My self I grew up in church basically I have 25 years of experience, I've seen everything that God and the Devil does in people. Is incredible to still be a big part of a revival movement that started in the 70's. While other people where busy with drugs , alcohol , and sex. other on the other hand, where insuring their entrance into heaven by following and accepting Christ in their hearts and changing their lives for ever. Thanks to that revival I am the strong believer that I am today. I know that I was born to live in Christianity without Him I would be nothing. I am sure I was Born to lead and not to follow, God has showed me that in so many ways even the smallest things I know I lead his people and the ones that are not his people yet but soon through me many will come to know the one that can do everything and the only one that died for them at the cross. I've been a little bit scared to start with my purpose but not anymore I'm going to let the devil keep from my purpose in life and my destiny. I just felt like sharing this with you guys and getting a little naked with every one that reads. Hopefully this would help some of you to reach in deep and show the world what you are really about, show every one your true potential. Only you can make a difference in your world and in the world of those who surround you. Pray and fast and God will show you the way.

Leaders are born not made.

No comments: